Join us on Tuesday, November 1st to learn how and why businesses should counterbalance their unabated emissions year on year through the purchase and retirement of high-quality Natural Climate Solutions (NCS) voluntary carbon credits.
The 60 minute webinar is based on the Natural Climate Solutions and the Voluntary Carbon Market: A Guide for C-Suite Executives, developed by the Natural Climate Solutions Alliance and The SustainAbility Institute by ERM.
The objective is to provide businesses with information on:
• the role of NCS carbon credits in a corporate net zero journey,
• the business case for utilizing NCS carbon credits,
• the importance of investing in quality for nature and for people.
Tuesday 1 November @ 16:00 CET
1. Opening and welcome: NCS Alliance
2. Setting the scene from a nature perspective – the overlap between the voluntary carbon market and nature: ERM
3. Business perspective – how to make a business case for investment in nature. What are the opportunities, challenges?: Speaker to be announced
4. From the field – demonstrating how investment in carbon credits is used and the impact that climate finance can have: NCS Lighthouse Project
5. Opportunity to share your view: Participants
Read the Guide here: https://www.wbcsd.org/NCSACSUITE